Casino games are extremely popular with people across the world. CasinoBillions.com will help you to discover everything you need to know about the various games, the different operators and point you in the direction of the best offers and promotions.
Good online casinos offer a wide range of games to suit players of all abilities, so whether you like blackjack or poker, roulette or slots, you are sure to be able to find something to enjoy. We save you time by recommending where to find the best casino games online, along with tips and techniques to help you become an expert player.
Each game has its own set of rules and features, but we will show you how to play and boost your chances of securing big returns from your online casino wagers.
There are wide range of different online casino games you can play in the UK. The most popular ones are as follows:
Slots are one of the most popular casino games and there are thousands of different ones you can play. There are loads of game themes to choose from including movies and comic book heroes. With progressive jackpots giving you the chance to win eye-watering sums of money, playing slot games is a great form of entertainment.
The classic game of roulette sees players place their bets on a roulette table. The dealer spins the wheel and pays out according to where the ball stops. The two most popular types of roulette are European and American and the game is extremely popular with both novice and experienced players.
This is one of the easiest card games to learn, with the main objective being to reach a total of 21, or the nearest to it, and beat the dealer’s hand. There is plenty of skill involved in mastering blackjack and learning what is known as basic strategy will provide a solid foundation to win big.
A game that combines the best elements of classic poker and slot machines. The winner is determined by the combination of the cards on the table and the cards the players are holding. Video poker is a game of skill and offers excellent opportunities to boost your bankroll.
Craps is a dice game in which players wager on the outcome of the roll, or a series of rolls, of a pair of dice. Players may wager money against each other or a bank. A throw of 7 or 11 is a winning throw – 2, 3, or 12 is a losing throw.
Online scratch cards are simple to understand and offer a different playing experience every time. You could be required to uncover matching symbols or uncover one that matches the prize symbol. If you hit a winning combination, your payout is automatically awarded to your bankroll – it really is that easy.
If you are looking for a realistic casino experience without leaving home, then live casino games are perfect for you. You can play your favourite games using a video stream and chat with a real live dealer or croupier.
Every casino game has its own set of rules. These tell you how to play the game, what you need to do to win and how much the payouts will be.
The level of difficulty for the rules in each game can vary and it is important to familiarise yourself with these before placing any bets. If you do this you will play better and therefore enjoy your online casino gambling that much more.
All casino games will have a link to the rules – usually a question mark icon – placed near the top of the screen. Just click this and you can find out all you need to know about your chosen game. Many operators offer online video tutorials explaining how each game works and it is worth spending some time to watch these.
So learn the rules, read the terms and conditions, watch the video tutorials and you’ll soon be ready to start playing online casino games.
How To Play Like A Professional: Best Game Tips
Whether you are a novice or an expert player, make sure you understand the rules of your game before parting with any cash. Use the free play options to familiarise yourself with the casino games and improve any weak areas you may have.
Understand how the margins of the house work and what roles they play in your chosen game. They give the casino an advantages in all games, but there are strategies you can employ to lower these.
Keep an eye out for special offers and promotions as these can boost your bankroll and give you more ammunition in the battle against the casino.
Don’t be afraid to try something different. You may have a talent for blackjack, but your skills in that game may also come in useful for video poker.
If you’re a fan of slots make sure you seek out the best progressive jackpots and research the frequency with which these are paid. This will help you identify the optimum times to play.
It is also important to maintain your discipline when playing at an online casino. Only spend what you can afford to lose, don’t chase losses and never play under the influence of alcohol. Online gambling is a form of entertainment, so follow these simple guidelines to ensure you fully enjoy the experience.
Best Tips And Strategies
When playing at an online casino there are numerous tips and strategies you can utilise to maximise your enjoyment. These are as follows:
- Make sure the casino is licensed and regulated. Use our reviews to help you find the top sites for UK players
- Take advantage of welcome bonuses especially no deposit and free spins offers. These will allow you to test out the casino games risk-free and possibly help boost your bankroll
- Check the payment options to make sure your preferred method is listed before signing up
- Search for VIP and Loyalty programs. These can offer exclusive rewards for regular players
- Check the software compatibility. Can you play the games on both desktop and mobile?
- Choose casino games with higher ‘Return to Player’ (RTP) to increase your chances of winning. 95% RTP or higher is the magic number
- Learn the basic strategy of every game you play. This will improve your hopes of making a profit
- Take regular breaks to help you focus better and keep your concentration
- Have a budget and stick to it
Casinos and online betting operators use a system called Return to Player (RTP) to describe the percentage of any wagered money that will be paid back to players over time from casino games.
RTP is calculated as an average based on at least 1,000 plays and is an indicator of the long term performance a player could expect to see from playing that particular game. Real-life casinos have an average RTP of between 80% and 90%, but this increases to around 95% online and may even be above according to the game type and the casino.
When searching for an online casino in the UK make sure that the rate of return is no less than 90% to improve your chances of winning.
The following information will help you understand the terminology used at online casinos:
- Ante – The bet required to start a hand in card games
- Banker – The dealer in card games
- Bankroll – The total money that players have to spend in a gaming session
- Bet Max – This button activates the maximum possible bet during play. This is especially important if you are chasing a progressive jackpot
- Bonus – A reward offered to players by the casino to play the games
- Cashier – The area where you perform all cash transactions such as deposits and withdrawals
- Deposit/Withdrawal Options – The different methods available at an online casino to transfer money in and out of accounts
- Edge – An advantage over the opponent in casino games
- Face Cards -King, Queen or Jack in a suit of cards
- High Roller – Players who wager large amounts of money
- House – The casino or gaming establishment
- Lobby – This is the area where you can choose the casino games you want to play
- Loyalty Points – Points rewarded by the operator for playing casino games
- Insurance Bet -A side bet
- Payout – Money paid to players as a win
- Progressive jackpot – A jackpot for that grows in relation to the number of bets. These jackpots offer one of the highest winnings available online
- Reload Bonus – The bonus you receive if you add more money to your casino account
- Surrender – To give up a portion of your bet for the right to not play out a hand
- VIP – Special program for loyal players, offering exclusive benefits and bonuses
- Wager – A bet
Casino games are available to millions of people around the world on desktop and mobile platforms. Here are a few interesting facts:
- The biggest progressive slot machine jackpot was $39,713,982.25 at the Excalibur Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas in 2003
- There are 2,598,960 hands of five possible cards using a 52-card deck in poker
- The first modern slot machine with three reels was invented by Charles Fey in 1895 – it was called the “Liberty Bell”
- The largest casino in the world is The Venitian Macau in China. It is the fourth largest building in the world and its hotel has 3,000 suites
- The numbers on the roulette wheel (1 to 36) add up to “666” which is the “Devil’s Number”
- After being caught counting cards at a blackjack table, actor Ben Affleck was banned for life at the Hard Rock Casino from playing the game
- The first casino built in Las Vegas was the Golden Gate Casino in 1906
- Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte is one of the most well-known fans of blackjack
- Blackjack player Don Johnson won $15 million in Atlantic City in 2011, including a $6 million win at the Tropicana
You now have all the information you need to successfully play online casino games. Keep checking CasinoBillions.com to find out all you need to know about the best online casinos and have fun with your wagering!