Arcade games are one of the most popular choices at online casinos in the UK. With a wide range of bonuses, extra features and mini-games, arcade games provide hours of endless fun for players everywhere.
Playing arcade games online gives you the opportunity to win real money with just one click of a button. If you’ve ever dreamed of winning huge progressive jackpots while playing exciting 3D games with high quality animations, CasinoBillions.com will help you learn everything you need to know about online arcade games.
We will advise you which online casinos are worth visiting, where to find the best games and show you how to play to help you win big.
Popular Arcade Games
Online arcade games offer players a different experience from the one they would normally expect to find in a real-life casino in the UK. Here are a few examples of the most popular games.
Pinball Roulette – This combines two of your favorite casino and arcade game classics, with exciting bonus rounds and high-stakes multipliers to create a superb real-money arcade game.
Darts – There are a number of different bets available in the Jackpot Darts arcade games. These include placing wagers on various outcomes such as a specific number, whether the dart will land on singles, doubles, trebles or the bullseye.
Hold’em Showdown – Poker fans will love this simplified, fast-paced take on Texas Hold’em. The game begins at the showdown round, where players choose one of four hands to compete. Back the winning hand to boost your bankroll.
Final Score – Football fans have something extra to cheer about with Final Score. Choose from multiple betting options such as outright winners, penalties, injuries, goal numbers and more for the chance to win big.
Players who have already visited a real-life casino and an amusement arcade will be familiar with how online arcade games work.
The player initially chooses the stake he wants to use for his/her bets. Machines with a progressive jackpot offer access to higher bonus levels within the game. When one of these is reached you can choose between collecting your accrued winnings or try to gamble through the various levels to increase your returns.
It is important to know when you play online arcade games exactly what combinations you need to help you win on that particular game. Many people understand that two aces is a great starting hand in poker, but players often make the mistake of not learning the intricacies of an arcade game before parting with their hard-earned cash.
Memorising the basic rules and paying attention to the nuances between the different types of games will give you a better chance of being successful when playing online arcade games.
How To Play Like A Professional – Best Arcade Game Tips
When you sign up for an online casino it is advisable to take advantage of offers to play the games for free. Most online casinos offer a demo version of their games to try them out first and gain experience. This allows you to try different ones until you find a game you enjoy and feel confident about playing.
Always check the percentage of payments on offer from your chosen casino in the UK. The rate of return of prizes on arcade games can vary between operators, so make sure you are comfortable with what is on offer before depositing any cash.
Also spend time researching the payment history of any progressive jackpots. This will give you a feel for what level this usually reaches before payout and gives you the opportunity to try and take advantage of the optimum times to play the game.
Always remember to set a limit that you are prepared to lose. Online arcade games are a form of entertainment, so stick to your budget to ensure you get the maximum enjoyment out of playing them.
How To Win At Arcade
When you play online arcade games there are a series of basic strategies that we recommend you use to get the most out of each one. If you are playing a game with a progressive jackpot make sure you wager the maximum amount allowed to ensure you can access the biggest payouts.
It is important that you manage your funds so that they do not run out too quickly. As a general rule of thumb, calculate the maximum you can spend and divide it into four sessions. Once you have done this, find the highest value game you can afford, as higher stakes equate to higher winnings.
To get the most out of online arcade games, make sure you understand the different buttons of the game and their different functions. Free play is an excellent way to practice and learn how things work, until you get familiar with the different games.
Return to player (RTP) is a term used by casinos and online betting operators to describe the percentage of any wagered money that will be paid back to players over time from online arcade games. RTP is calculated as an average based on at least 1,000 plays and is an indicator of the long term performance a player could expect to see from playing that particular game.
In real-life casinos the average payment rate is between 80% and 90%, but this increases to around 95% online and may even be above according to the game mode and the casino.
When searching for an online casino in the UK make sure that the rate of return is above 90% to improve your chances of winning.
The following terms will help you understand the rules and special features while playing online arcade games:
- Bet – The amount wagered on the game
- Bet Max – Wager the maximum number of coins possible on the game
- Bonus Feature – An extra feature within the game that enables players to win increased amounts
- Coins Per Line – The amount that is bet on each pay line
- Coins Per Spin – The number of coins wagered on each game
- Fixed Jackpot – The top prize in a game with an amount that remains unchanged
- Multi Line – A game that has more than one pay line
- Payout Percentage – The rate that a game pays out to players.
- Progressive Jackpot – A jackpot that keeps growing each time players make a bet. A small amount of the wager funds the jackpot which continues to progress until it is won
- Reels – Virtual ‘barrels’ on which a game’s symbols are located, which spin until they come to a stop to reveal any payouts
- Scatter Pay – A type of random bonus payout found in games which could trigger another bonus feature or game
- Symbols – The images on the game
- Wild Symbol – A designated symbol in the game that substitutes for other symbols to form winning combinations
- Wild Multiplier – A wild symbol which also multiplies the win it forms
- Winning Combinations – How many ways the player can win on the game
The first gaming machines in the modern sense were invented by Bavarian-born American inventor Charles August Fey who built his first coin-operated gambling machine in 1894. Here are a few more interesting facts:
- The world’s very first online casino was created in 1997 – it was named as Internet Casino System Version IV
- Over 2,000 official and legal gambling operators are registered on the internet
- Active gamblers of online casinos are 11% of the total number of Internet users from around the world
- Pac-Man is one of the highest-grossing arcade games of all time, having generated more than $2.5 billion in quarters by the 1990s
You should now have all the information you need to successfully play online arcade games. Follow CasinoBillions.com to find out all you need to know about the best online casinos and enjoy playing the games!